* I know the difference between lack of exposure and stupidity, and I'm nearly always comfortable showing my ignorance when I'm in a setting where it's an opportunity to learn
* I'm comfortable liking what I like, even if I'm with people who feel differently
* ... and I don't feel like I have to pressure people into liking what I like, either
* I'm comfortable looking goofy or having fussy or particular needs
* ... and I'm comfortable laughing about it
* I have a large enough understanding of my field to have a sense of the unique skills I bring to my work/organization
* I have enough experience to know I have a lot more to learn and understand about all of this!
How about you?