The interview went well, I thought, and it was long -- about an hour and a half -- but I'm not a shoe-in for the position. Nor, really, is the position a no-brainer for me. I'd be surprised if I don't get called back for a second interview, but I won't be surprised if I don't get an offer, and I'm not at all sure what I would do if I did get an offer.
I have some political questions about the position, or, more specifically, about the program, but several people have pointed out different perspectives on my questioning areas, so I'm not automatically ruling it out. Good things about the job would be that I would be helping people who qualify for assistance get assistance, and it would be a position, too, that really pushes my experience into a whole new realm, which I could definitely use.
While I was in the interview, though, my phone rang (oops!) -- when I checked the messages, it was another place wanting to talk to me about my resume. So although on one hand it feels silly for me to think about turning down BOTH of the jobs I interviewed for last week (although I obviously haven't decided, yet, and don't even have an offer, so I'm premature in thinking about that beyond anything but a theoretical level), on the other, I think it might be reasonable to try to hold out for jobs that zing me a little more.