* when people honk in traffic that's not going anywhere. Has this EVER in the history of the concepts of traffic and honking gotten someone out of the gridlock faster?? Yes, yes, I know that you feel better letting everyone else know you're pissed off, but do you really think you're special?
* when people cede their right-of-way. They seem to think they're being nice, when, in fact, they're fucking up the flow of traffic.
* when people ignore someone ELSE's right-of-way. Dangerous, annoying, and, no doubt, it leads to further instances of people ceding their right of way simply out of confusion.
* when people gun their engines in anticipation of a light change. Really. Is this necessary?
* when people don't stop for pedestrians in the crosswalk. It's a crosswalk for a reason; don't be a jerk.