Today, I finished the last of a big bunch of data collection, much to my excitement. While compiling all the data into overall charts, I found that some of our data are missing. This led to a series of questions that concluded in discovering that some of our data are wrong. And almost all of the overall charts are wonky. In updating the overall charts, I discovered more missing data. I fear that further attempts to make progress on this front will result in the entire hole collapsing on top of me. Nevertheless, I, and my shovel, keep digging.
In exciting news, mushrooms continue to be teh awesome.