* Opening and closing circles: I loved the Spiral Dances. Loved them.
* Releasing fire: I had a glimpse of something profoundly powerful here, though just a glimpse. I look forward to finding a way to explore this more fully.
* Clan work, specifically sensedep lunch (taking turns feeding a blindfolded, earplugged partner) and the blindfolded dance. The dance was far and away the most profound and moving part of the weekend for me.
* Broadly challenging myself and my belief system, and finding it both supported and undermined in interesting ways.
Least favorite parts:
* Passing energy balls: Not only do I not "feel" them, but I don't get why this exercise would be interesting, in general.
* I'm extremely glad to have had the companionship of several people I knew, but to have had no one I knew in my clan with me.
* I was completely wiped out after the blindfolded dancing, which led to my falling asleep and missing all of the Saturday night rituals. On the bright side, I did not have a cold for the Sunday ritual, which made sleeping 12 hours Saturday worthwhile.