So. On my kitchen-witch list:
- sesame honey soap: 10/19. (Maybe another flavor batch at the same time? Dunno.) - Blueberry jam, syrup and cordial: 10/5. (Maybe apples and pumpkins at the same time.)
- Applefest (pies, sauces, butter, etc): 10/26?
- Candles: 11/2
- Apple picking: presumably before applefest, could go more than once (ouch! twist my arm)
- Other cordials to try? Hmmm. Must chat with Jack.
- Get windowboxes and plant herbs: lavender, peppermint, lemon basil, lemon verbena, chamomile. Maybe spearmint, another variety of basil and nettle. Maybe growing nettles is a bad idea. Peppers?
- New recipes to try include avocado lime pie and an acorn-based stew (first need to find acorns to use and turn them into the right texture.)
I need to get cracking on winning the lottery so I have more time for all this stuff.